Experimentation

I now have sufficient planning and ideas to start experimenting. I think that so far, my ideas have developed really well and will make a great piece. I now know how I am going to get the confessions, and after much deliberation, I have decided that I want to try and take aspects of confessions in religion and confessions in law and bring them together in my piece. I have decided to do this because I have found both types of confessions really interesting and would like to use my final major project as a way of expanding my knowledge alongside making the piece. I now plan on taking the information I have found and expanding on it with new research, as well as experimenting with my ideas for the final piece.
Tomorrow, I will book some equipment so that I can start generating the material for my final major project and by the end of the week I hope to know which methods I will use in my piece. Let the experimentation begin!
107-320-0441